Thursday, April 22, 2010

Coming Soon! Again!

Okay, I'm at work, so I can really only do a Coming Soon post today, since the only pictures I have access to are the ones I've posted on Facebook. So, here's some of the stuff I've been shooting recently.
First off, another shoot with the lovely Teagan.

Next, some missionary pictures for my friend, Aleina.

Karen was getting ready to leave on her mission, so I asked her if I could take some shots of her before she left. They turned out really good.

And, finally, the ManCave Shoot.

This shoot was easily the one I've laughed the most on.

So, that's what I've been up to, photography-wise. Let me know what you think of it and I promise I'll have the full sets up soon!

2 comments:

  1. They all look really good bud! The guy with the flower cracks me up the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my favorites are 4,5&6. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete