Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Model: Andrew Baham

Alright, it's time for an actual update and not just a Coming Soon post!
This post is of my little brother and his guitar. It's at that location behind a local theater that I mentioned. (By the way, I've done 2 other shoots at that location since this one. Those shots will also be coming soon.) This was my first "prop shoot", and I think it turned out pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.

I love this red door.



There was also this great old elevator.













Well, that's all I'm going to post for this shoot. Just thought I'd let you all know that I actually have some older pictures to post. I lost all of my old work when my hard drive crashed, but thanks to people posting some of my work on their Facebook pages, I was able to get a few of my old shots back. They're not high quality, but I plan to post them anyway.

1 comment:

  1. You have a lot of nice shots from this session. I remember the couple you had posted before. I had no idea you had that many good ones to choose from. Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete