Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sammi - Bridals

So, do you remember how my hard drive crashed last August and I lost all my photos up to that date? That was a tragic, tragic day. But, in my browsing on Facebook, I found that Sammi had posted some of her bridals that I had taken. Granted, they aren't very high quality, but I figure it's better than nothing. So, here are her bridals.




I really like this next one.



For some reason, I really like this next pose. It just seems more... fun.

So, there's my first try at bridals. Let me know what you think of them!

2 comments:

  1. We must think alike because my favorites were the same as yours. That is cool you have been able to recover some of your photos. Althought they are not print quality versions, they are good enough for web dispaly still and you can use them for promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I still get sad when I think of all the pictures I lost in that crash. But, you're right; I can still use them for promos on the web and whatnot.

    ReplyDelete