Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sammi & Alex - Engagements

Going along with my last post, I also found some Sammi's engagement shots that were lost in the great hard drive crash of '09. Again, these are from Facebook, so they're not the highest of quality, but at least they're here.
These were all shot at a waterfall up a local canyon. It was beautiful there. I'd like to shoot there again.

I think this next one might be my favorite from the shoot. It's just very romantic looking.





For a good portion of these pictures, I was standing in the water, which was super freezing. But it was worth it.

There's some of my work with engagement pictures. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I really like the saturated colors there. They must be that way from the constant moisture in the air. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, there was a constant mist all around us on this shoot. I like the way it made the pictures look though. Almost a bled together look.

    ReplyDelete