Friday, February 12, 2010

Salt Flats Campout

Okay, I'm at work, so the only pictures I have access to are the ones I've posted on Facebook. So, I decided to post some from the campout I went on last year. We went down to the Salt Flats (By Wendover) and spent the night. In the morning we went on a rather long hike to find some caves. All in all, it was a great camping trip.
These pictures were really just for fun and so I could remember the campout.





Okay, I have to explain this picture. Janalyn had on a fanny-pack and had 2 or 3 sweaters wrapped around her waist which made her look like she had a huge... well, you know.


Hope you all liked this post! Let me know what you think of the pictures. I will have more posted in the next few days!

3 comments:

  1. Sure...you go without me! Now you rub it in my face..j/k. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, it was so much fun! One of the better camp outs I've been on in a while. I'll have to let you know next time I go down there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better let me know...if I see some more fun photos and no invite...I may cry.

    ReplyDelete