Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Becky & Drew - Reception

Before I introduce this post, let me just say; yes, I know these pictures are terribly out of order. Blogspot is super glitchy at work and that's where I was when I posted these. Sorry.
Well, it's been quite a while since I posted on this blog! I've still got pictures from last year I need to put up here, but just haven't had the time. I know I say that in every post, but it's true.
These pictures are from Becky and Drew's wedding reception. It was a new experience for me shooting indoors, but I think they turned out pretty well. There's a lot on this post, so bear with me until the end.























Well, there they are. I really like how they all turned out. The people at the reception couldn't have been nicer or more cooperative with me.
Becky and Drew: I wish both of you the best in your new life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment