Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nate & McKell Engagements

It's about time that I updated this blog, don't you think? I think so.
These shots are from the engagement session I did with my friend Nate and his fiance, McKell. We shot these up in the more historic part of Ogden. I've wanted to shoot there for a while, so I'm glad I finally got to. I'm really pleased with how these all turned out.



They're both just so photogenic. I loved it!


We did quite a few in this little alley. It was just a good place to shoot.








This next one is probably my favorite from the whole session. I usually prefer smiles, but I just really like how this one turned out.
And I usually have a strict 'no kissing' rule in my engagement pictures, but I guess an on-the-cheek kiss isn't so bad.


Well, there they are. I'm quite pleased with all of them. Let me know what you think of them!

2 comments:

  1. Great work! Ogden actually makes a pretty good backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really did. All of these were taken within a 20 yard radius of each other. There were plenty of other places in that area that we could have shot, but the lighting wasn't ideal at that time. I'm glad you like them though!

    ReplyDelete