Thursday, January 28, 2010

Coming Soon!

Here is just a sample of the shots I still need to post.
First: The Lovely Laura Denhalter


Next was an all day shoot with Teagan Norseth & Mikayla Hackley. We did 3 different outfits for each of them!



I'll try to get the rest of these shoots up as soon as possible. I've also got a pictures from a shoot I did of Mikayla's whole family which I'll try to get up soon as well. I've also got some to post from a shoot I did with my brother's family back in October.

3 comments:

  1. You do a great job with your pics bud! You can tell that you and your subjects are enjoying it. Congrats on your new place...how does the plant like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever get any of your photos back from that crashed hard drive? I hope so! Keep up the good work! Your photos look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lezli! The palm tree really seems to like the new place. It's actually getting more light than it was before. I'm glad you like the pictures!
    Wanna Be Photographer; Yes, I've gotten a few of the pictures back, but not all of them. The only ones I've gotten back are ones that people have posted on Facebook, so they're not super high quality, but I am going to post them soon.

    ReplyDelete